Terms & Conditions
1. During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair. You should backup your data before dropping off your phone / device to us. Also any exposed data may be viewed in the process of repair and / or other work. We are in no way responsible for any data loss because of damage, loss, theft, intermittent issues, or any other reason whatsoever. Data includes contacts, photos, apps, music, and any data stored on the phone / SIM / memory. If any of the above scenarios occur your phone will be replaced for a similar quality item. Look below for more details.
2. Sadly no data whatsoever is recoverable. There is a chance of damage with any repair / service and you the customer recognize & agree to this risk. You also acknowledge that there is always a chance of new symptoms developing after your job is received. Phone Ninja and all parties concerned are not liable for any loss of your data, information, and purchased or non purchased content in anyway, shape or form. It is the customers responsibility to make a backup of their data before booking their dervice in. We take no responsibility for any data loss whatsoever
3. Most jobs are booked in with a quote fee as specified above. The quote fee is payable at either drop off OR pickup of the job at our discretion. Any quote fee payed is taken off the final price of the repair & quote fees payed in arrears are waived on successfully repaired jobs so the quote fee is only applicable if the job is not repairable or if the customer decides not to go ahead with the repair. If the part required is not able to be sourced then the quote fee is waived OR refunded. Not all jobs are always repairable. If the customer doesn’t wish to pick up the job & therefore not pay the quote fee, then we Phone Ninja reserve the right to recycle the item.
4. All Servicing, Repairs & Upgrades may void the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
5. You agree that after 60 days we will recycle your item in order to recover costs. After 30 days if your item is not picked up you will be charged Storage costs of $25 per month.
6. We are not responsible for any memory cards, SIM cards or any other peripheral whatsoever allegedly left with us or in your phone or item. If an item is left with us for testing ie. a game or hard disk make sure the item is sighted, and signed off by our staff.
7. Only the part repaired/replaced & the associated labour is covered under our warranty. This means that if you have a iPhone screen repaired and your iPhone stops reading SIM cards then this is not covered under warranty. Only the screen is covered under warranty, not the entire phone.
8. It is your responsibility to check your phone’s IMEI, it is not our responsibility to check if your phone is blocked by a carrier either now or in the future. Furthermore a unlock will not unblock your phone.
9. You agree to the above repair price stated in the Product Information section. If you contact us before your job has yet been worked on, then you will be required to pay the quote fee also specified in the Product Information field on this agreement.
10. Due to a security function we cannot guarantee that Apple’s Touch-ID will work on enabled devices after repair.
11. Warranty repairs will only be given if the original receipt is presented.
12. We are an independent phone repairer and not affiliated with any manufacturer in anyway including Apple Inc. All our repairs use compatible or refurbished parts only. None of our repairs, products, or parts are official nor endorsed, authorized or refurbished by Apple or any other company.
13. After servicing, your device will not be liquid proof. Phone Ninja is not liable for any liquid-damaged issues you may experience and/or related costs/damages you may incur.
14. Please be aware that no physical damage will be covered by our warranty. Any scratches, dents, cracks, water ingress or any other physical damage will void your warranty. Please ensure you have adequate protection for your device.
Price-Beat Terms & Conditions
For a price beat to be valid, the competitor must have stock available, they must be in Perth with a shop front and be a registered business that offers GST-inclusive tax invoices. Also the price of spare parts for the repair must not exceed the price paid for the repair. The repair itself must be for the same work done and same part in terms of both type and quality. If they offer less than 3 month warranty we will match their warranty duration.